HP Pavilion 17.3-inch laptop (AMD Quad-Core A10-4655M, Radeon HD 7620G graphics, 6GB Memory, 500GB HDD, HD+ 1600 x 900 Non-Touch Display, Windows 8...
Click Image for Gallery
BeatsAudio: With BeatsAudio and dual speakers, the HP Pavilion Notebook is designed for the best-sounding, richest audio on a PC. • Re-writable DVD drive: Watch DVD movies using the integrated optical drive-or write your own CDs and DVDs. • Industry-leading processors: This HP Pavilion Notebook delivers the speed you need to get things done. With industry-leading processors, you never worry about having enough power. • Battery Life: Up to 5 hours and 15 minutes • HP Total Care provides award-winning service and support: simply contact the manufacturer if you have a problem. • Keyboard: Full-size island-style keyboard with numeric keypad • HP Connected Drive: It's your data. Do what you want with it. With HP Connected Drive, access everything. Find anything. Collect what matters. HP Connected Photo: Enjoy your photos with access from any device, all in one place. Easily access photos across your PC and mobile devices, then celebrate your memories with photo cards, gifts, and prints HP Connected Music: Listen to music from multiple sources - all from one app. Enjoy your local music and iTunes library together with streaming services, including TuneIn Radio. HP CoolSense: Keeps your notebook cool and comfortable automatically. HP TrueVision HD Webcam: Capture all the details with vibrant clarity, even in low light.
- Experience all of the benefits of a desktop in a sleek package. Get BeatsAudio sound and a crisp, clear 17.3-inch diagonal HD+ BrightView WLED-backlit display (1600 x 900).
- AMD Quad-Core A10-4655M APU Processor (2.0GHz up to 2.8GHz Turbo, 4MB L2 Cache) • 6GB DDR3L SDRAM Memory • 500GB 5400RPM hard drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
- Serious performance. Breakthrough design. AMD Radeon HD 7620G graphics with up to 3200MB total graphics memory. Windows 8.1 64 bit is installed; no charge Windows 10 option after it is released.
- SuperMulti DVD burner: Reads and writes DVDs and CDs. • 10/100BASE-T Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 connector), 1x1 802.11b/g/n WLAN and Bluetooth • 1.092 in (H) x 16.51 in (W) x 10.98 in (D)
- Ports: 2 SuperSpeed USB 3.0, 1 Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0, 1 HDMI, 1 RJ-45 (LAN), 1 Headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack, Multi-format digital media SD card reader • Weight: 6.23 pounds