Grandstream GXW4008 8 Port FXS IP Analog Gateway
Click Image for Gallery
The GXW400x FXS Series is an ideal solution for businesses looking to connect one or more lines of a traditional PBX to a VOIP phone system or provider. The GXW400x features 4 or 8-port FXS interfaces for analog telephones, dual 10M/100M network ports with integrated router, PSTN life line in case of power failure, and an RS232 serial port for administration.
- Support for 2 SIP account profiles, caller ID for various countries/regions.Failover SIP server feature in case main SIP server goes down
- Support for T.38 fax, flexible dialing plans, security protection, and comprehensive voice codecs
- Two RJ-45 ports 10/100 (switched or routed)
- 4 and 8 FXS port media gateways
- Supports PSTN/PBX analog telephone sets or analog trunks